[wp-hackers] Is it just me or is the UX for the include="" portion of the [gallery] shortcode unintuitive?

Bill Erickson bill.erickson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 18:02:37 UTC 2011

I like to add an option to the media uploader: "Include in Rotator" or
"Include in Gallery" depending on the need (
http://www.billerickson.net/wordpress-add-custom-fields-media-gallery/ ).

Then, I either build the gallery/rotator into the theme or use the
'post_gallery' filter to rebuild the [gallery] shortcode.

---
Bill Erickson
WordPress Consultant
http://www.billerickson.net