[wp-hackers] Saving the entire HTML sent to client

Brian Layman wp-hackers at thecodecave.com
Thu Dec 8 22:06:18 UTC 2011

I think this is what you are looking for:
https://github.com/brianlayman/WordPress-DirtyMC

It's called Dirty MC because it does the caching in the index.php file
itself which is as clean as you can get it. If you are serving a cached
page, WordPress isn't even touched. No DB interaction, no anything.
It's also called Dirty because if you don't do things correctly in
plugins, you could get surprising results. For example I found one
plugin that allowed a partial page to be sent and before it triggered a
redirect. As a result the partial page was cached, but the redirect
never happened. So use with caution.

Brian Layman