[wp-hackers] Adding "post_tags" functionality from backend to frontend of WordPress - to achieve "community tagging"

Brian Layman wp-hackers at thecodecave.com
Wed Dec 7 16:45:45 UTC 2011

Sorry, I had the wrong file name in my paste buffer.  The call back
routine is the ./wp-admin/admin-ajax.php file. To find the right section
search for "case 'ajax-tag-search' :"

To look at how that is called from the JS code, search in
./wp-admin/js/inline-edit-post.dev.js for "ajax-tag-search"

Brian Layman