[wp-hackers] MySQL database issue

Ian Douglas ian at powerfoundation.org
Tue Aug 30 11:16:38 UTC 2011

As detailed in other threads, I've been facing a string of problems with a website. Now it seems there is database corruption. We get the following error numerous times:

--basedir=/ --datadir=/var/lib/mysql --user=mysql --log-error=/var/lib/mysql/server.oursite.com.err  --pid-file=/var/lib/mysql/server.oursite.com.pid

1. Does anyone know what this error is?
2. Is there an easy fix, or do people have recommendations as to how to fix this?
2. If not, is there anyone out there capable of repairing this MySQL database error manually?

best,
ian