[wp-hackers] WordPress Multisite Question

Michael Clark dc153464a11bcf5aeb18180db28017fb.wp-hackers at planetmike.com
Sat Aug 20 02:45:10 UTC 2011

Hmmm, ok, I have an existing site at http://www.example.com, and a
sister site at http://sistersite.example.com. Those two sites are
running WordPress as a stand alone site. If I set up two brand new
sister sites, for example at http://cousin.example.com and
http://brother.example.com , would it be ok if just those two sites
are using the multi-site functionality of WordPress? Or do I need to
convert my two existing sites over to MU functionality as well? Mike

--

Michael Clark
http://www.PlanetMike.com

Christmas Music 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a week
http://www.ChristmasMusic247.com

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
  - Martin Luther King Jr.