[wp-hackers] page not found when clicking on categories

Michael Clark dc153464a11bcf5aeb18180db28017fb.wp-hackers at planetmike.com
Wed Aug 17 11:37:17 UTC 2011

Are there any posts in the categories? If there aren't you won't be
able to visit the categories archive page. Mike

--

Michael Clark
http://www.PlanetMike.com

Christmas Music 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a week
http://www.ChristmasMusic247.com

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
  - Martin Luther King Jr.