[wp-hackers] pluggable.php and 'plugins_loaded' hook.

Ozh ozh at ozh.org
Sun Aug 14 14:11:41 UTC 2011

Dirty workaround:
name your plugin dir & file zzz999-myplugin/zzz999plugin.php so it's
included hopefully last, and check if function_exists() to check if a
previously loaded plugin has the same pluggable function redefined.

Clean solution: can't think of any...

http://ozh.org/ - @ozh on Twitter
WordPress plugins? I wrote a book! http://amzn.to/plugindevbook