[wp-hackers] Fatal error: Call to a member function get_page_permastruct()

Pasquale Puzio pasquale.puzio at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 12:27:06 UTC 2011

Of course, the current installed version is the last stable and
available version (3.2.1).

I've forgotten to report that the error is displayed only when I visit
the admin area without typing "www" in the URL. Otherwise typing "www"
the error isn't displayed.

The very strange thing is that after login the user is redirected to
the URL without "www" instead being redirected to the correct website
URL (that includes "www").

For example:
the correct URL is http://www.sandbox.mywebsite.com but the user is
redirected to http://sandbox.mywebsite.com after login.
Visiting the first URL the error isn't displayed but visiting the
second URL the error is displayed.

Thanks