[wp-hackers] remove boxes

Leo Baiano ljunior2005 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 20:37:42 UTC 2011

Thanks guys, I managed to remove all looking at the ID code in the box,
firebug them lol.As for using the admin_head or add_meta_box, what
advantages and disadvantages ofeach? The add_meta_box suggested a call to
add is not to remove, but runs like the time to assemble the page if you use
 the remove_meta_box within the function itremoves too.