[wp-hackers] did I stumble across a bug?

Jonathon Byrd jon at 5twentystudios.com
Tue Apr 26 19:09:00 UTC 2011

I think you're right, i'm remembering something about category__in __and are
not publicly query-able.

here's the codex, although probably not much help to you at this point.
http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/WP_Query#Category_Parameters

Sincerely,

Jonathon Byrd | Partner | Senior Software Engineer
5 Twenty Studios, LLC

C: (360) 747-7401 | O: (503) 268-1177 | F: (954) 867-1177
jon at 5twentystudios.com | www.5TwentyStudios.com<http://www.5twentystudios.com/>

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 12:05 PM, Foolish Visions <shelly at foolishvisions.com