[wp-hackers] How did you learn to program?

Benjamin Chun ben at benchun.net
Tue Apr 26 01:24:58 UTC 2011

Thank you to so many wp-hackers for participating. The site was on
reddit and metafilter over the weekend and a ton of people saw it.

My reflection on that experience:
http://itmoves.wordpress.com/2011/04/25/having-10000-people-over/

And a fun new feature I added for Otto with the help of mod_rewrite:
http://ilearnedtoprogram.com/on/commodore

Ben