[wp-hackers] bypostauthor class disappears on comments page

RePost repost_08 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 13 03:03:15 UTC 2011

Chip. Very astute, and thanks!

I've let the site author know she must log in via admin before
addressing her audience via the comments form.

This must be a common problem for unsophisticated users. The admin
doesn't know any different, because WordPress recognizes her Gravatar
both from the admin page and the comments page, even though she's
logging in two different ways. I wonder if WP could be made to recognize
the two different states and serve up the bypostauthor class in each case?