[wp-hackers] Multisite Remote Database

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Tue Apr 12 09:24:24 UTC 2011

>  I also then (DIon) defined WP_SITEURL and WP_HOME in the test site as the
url of the live site.

That needs to be the URL of the testsite in the test site. In the live site
that'll be populated automatically from the database.

However, It appears that you're running a Multisite install given that
redirect? If so,  you might be completely out of luck here.. I dont know
enough about the multisite redirection code, but it seems that some details
might not be correct.

You could fake being the live site by modifying $_SERVER['HOST']; on the
test site's wp-config.php to make WordPress believe it is the live server..
that's all I can think of right now.