[wp-hackers] When to test plugins

Eric Mann eric at eam.me
Mon Apr 11 14:19:30 UTC 2011

Use the WordPress Beta Tester plugin (
http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wordpress-beta-tester/) on your
development installation and just keep it updated to the latest nightly.  It
will be pretty obvious when we hit Beta releases and RCs because they're
noted in the footer and on the dashboard.

Or check the WP-Testers mailing list.

Or check http://wpdevel.wordpress.com as scribu suggests.

Or drop in to the IRC dev chat on Wednesdays.

Or follow @nacin on Twitter so he can harass you to test new releases when
they come out.