[wp-hackers] Wordpress set_transient function hampring my server preformance

Suhas Girgaonkar suhas.girgaonkar at rtcamp.com
Sat Apr 9 05:08:34 UTC 2011

But I am using wufoo forms to get contact information.

Let me break it for you

   1.

   I store history data on each navigation click in database using
   set_transient.
   2.

   I generated contact form using Wufoo. In Wufoo form i created extra
   hidden field and while inseriting the script of wufoo form I have assigned
   shortcode to that hidden field which generat unique id for each visitor.
   3.

   Using that unique id i store transient data.
   4.

   Once the form is generated i can not access the form elements using
   javascript or jQuery.
   5.

   So when somebody submits the contact form by using wufoo's feature of
   webhook I again sent post data to my site.
   6.

   At init hook i get the data sent from webhook by using unique id again i
   get history data using get_transient and insert it in another permanent
   table.

So i have to use wufoo form. Please help me.