[wp-hackers] GSoC Wordpress Proposal

Practical dreamer. Optimistic pragmatist. lwh1016 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 8 10:01:54 UTC 2011

Hello!

I thought I'd introduce myself. My name's Wai Hong and I am currently an undergraduate (Computer Engineering) at National University of Singapore. I'm an avid blogger! (Or so I hope.)

Apologies for the mail. I know that it's probably unearthly hour for most of the mentors right now. Would someone please kindly take a look at my proposal for Google Summer of Code 2011 for Wordpress and give some feedback/comments so that I can improve on it? It would be much appreciated. =) It's here:- http://blog.lithegrace.com/2011/04/wordpress-proposal-for-google-summer-of-code-2011/ Thanks in advance!

I also understand it might be a little late right now but the application period really came at an unopportune time for me because of project deadlines and my exams are actually in 2 week's time. Looking on the bright side, there's still a few more hours to go. Let's make full use of what we have!

Looking forward to working with Wordpress over this summer.

Thank you very much for your kind attention,
-Wai Hong