[wp-hackers] Getting every page ID, URL, and Title on site

Barry Carlyon barry at barrycarlyon.co.uk
Thu Apr 7 18:37:49 UTC 2011

Is it not just a matter, off the top of my head.
Of doing a standard query to get all the ID's of post type published
Or just doing a query to get the relevant columns from the database (where the post is published)

Depending on what the end content is for

Barry Carlyon
Freelance Web Developer
Freelance Lighting/AV Engineer

http://barrycarlyon.co.uk