[wp-hackers] gsoc-2011

Jane Wells jane at automattic.com
Thu Apr 7 18:29:43 UTC 2011

On 4/7/11 1:35 PM, ejaj on resurgence wrote:
> Isn't there someone to answer my post???
> thanks
If you put together a proposal and send that, as was specified in our
listing, then you could get feedback. Just asking if you can apply is
not likely to get a response, since the Timeline established by Google
for applications already makes it clear that applications will be
accepted until April 18 at 19:00 UTC. If you want to propose a specific
project, and write up your outline of how it would go with a schedule,
deliverables, and code approach, you would probably get feedback then.