[wp-hackers] plugin readme.txt updating issue

Enej Bajgoirc enej.bajgoric at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 18:26:22 UTC 2011

Hi

I am wondering how the plugin page or a particular plugin gets updated.
As I understand this the content gets rendered from the readme.txt file.
And when you update the readme file you plugin page should get updated as well.

I made the updates to the readme file of a plugin I am maintaining but the changes are not reflected on
wordpress.org

here is the readme file on svn
http://plugins.trac.wordpress.org/browser/people-lists/trunk/readme.txt

here is what the plugin page looks like