[wp-hackers] Introduction

Mike Schroder mike.schroder at dreamhost.com
Wed Apr 6 01:47:21 UTC 2011

Hi Jane,

Thanks for your reply, and the welcome! =D

I've definitely been working through trac a bit already, and working
on collecting all of the various methods of keeping up with WordPress
progress (including the forums, of course).

Appreciate your suggestions, and will certainly be working on patches
soon -- I'm currently looking out for some good ones to start out on.

Thanks!
-Mike