[wp-hackers] Introduction

Jane Wells jane at automattic.com
Tue Apr 5 19:58:59 UTC 2011

On 4/5/11 3:52 PM, Mike Schroder wrote:
> I've been working for years in web development, and recently started
> work as a developer at DreamHost, to contribute to the WordPress
> community.
Welcome! If you have any questions about community stuff, feel free to
ask. The very best way to get started as a contributor is to jump into
Trac and review previous tickets to get a feel for how we tend to look
at things, then try a few patches on your own. Helping out in the
support forums is also a great way to keep your hand in and understand
the things that are driving people crazy. :)
jane