[wp-hackers] GSOC - just some ideas for students

Rafael Ehlers rafaehlers at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 02:12:33 UTC 2011

"This meta box can also include icons for file upload... Currently icons are
available only if editor is available for post type. Sometimes I don't need
editor for some post types, but i need possibility to add files..."

for this you can use this amazing plugin,
http://mondaybynoon.com/wordpress-attachments/