[wp-hackers] Get supported post types for a given feature

John Blackbourn johnbillion+wp at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 21:56:18 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I have a custom feature in a plugin that can be supported by post
types by calling add_post_type_support( 'post_type',
'my-super-feature' ).

I'd like to get a list of the post types that support
'my-super-feature' so I can add a meta box to each of the supported
post type screens, but there doesn't seem to be a function that
returns all the post types that support a certain feature. I thought
we had something like get_supported_post_types('my-super-feature') but
I can't find anything like that.

Any suggestions?

John