[wp-hackers] Total page views per blog in WordPress Multisite

Ashish Saini ashishsainiashfame at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 18:12:09 UTC 2010

Hi there,

I need to have a count of total page views per blog in WordPress Multisite
so that I can show the top most viewed blogs in the network in a widget.

I am thinking of doing it by using Post Views plugin by Lester Chan to save
page views across the Multisite. (I hope it works with Multisite though. Any
experiences to share?)
Then I can get all the data from the post meta tables of all blogs and save
them using Transient APIs.

Would love to hear your thoughts on the approach. If there is an easy and
good way of doing it other than this, I would love to know about it, doesn't
matter even if its a premium plugin.

Thanks & Regards
Ashish Saini aka Ashfame
(Deserve Before You Desire)