[wp-hackers] wp-admin questions

John Blackbourn johnbillion+wp at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 23:16:59 UTC 2010

There are several plugins and themes which skin the WordPress admin
[1]. A good start would be to take a look at some of those to see what
styles they override, but you'll need to write your own in order to
get WordPress to look like your particular theme as there's no
out-of-the-box way to do this.

As for interfacing with WordPress via an API check out the XML RPC API
[2]. This covers a lot of functionality around posts and comments but
I'm not so sure about users.

[1] http://www.google.com/search?q=wordpress+admin+skin
[2] http://codex.wordpress.org/XML-RPC_Support

John