[wp-hackers] Anything like a Plugin Framework?

ErisDS erisds at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 20:36:09 UTC 2010

I've put my code online:

http://erisds.co.uk/resources/wp-simple-widget-plugin

<http://erisds.co.uk/resources/wp-simple-widget-plugin>Please note this is
just the code in the state I use it - there has been no consideration for
server setups etc & no extensive testing. If you do use it, I'd appreciate
you taking the time to send me any feedback. If it doesn't work, or you have
ideas for additions let me know.

I really like the idea of creating a generator web app & will have a go at
setting this up soon.

Eris