[wp-hackers] current_page_ancestor class lost on Tertiary pages?

Louis McCoy louie at louiemccoy.com
Wed Sep 15 17:47:37 UTC 2010

I hadn't tried building a custom walker function, but adding some detailed
CSS and just manually adding all of the pages into the Menu from the admin
menu I think will take less time, so that's what I'm doing. Even if it will
look a bit odd on the back-end. In the past I'd defined my own globals based
on the URL - i.e. url.com/foo/bar/X2 would return in $segments = array([0]
=> 'url.com', [1] => 'foo', [2] => 'bar', [3] => 'X2') - so I used that for
both highlighting and breadcrumbs as necessary. The new menu system just
seemed all kinds of exciting, so I dove right in :-)

Thanks for all the insight, everyone!

-L