[wp-hackers] adding an item to super admin menu

Ken Burcham kenburcham at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 21:28:16 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

   I've done the usual quick looking around and don't see an answer to
this immediately.  Can (and how) would I add an admin panel to the
super admin panel?  We are working on a plug-in that will have some
uber-settings for all sites (perfect for super-admin) and then other
settings per blog that'll be an added admin panel in the settings
panel.  But I don't see anywhere documented how to add to the super
admin panel.

thanks!

ken.