[wp-hackers] Set user avatar

Sergio Sola introduccio at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 10:54:17 UTC 2010

Hi everyone, this is my first message here :)  I hope I can help in the
future to resolve any issue.

I am developing a new system to register users ( I cannot use the standard
user registration form of WordPress, so... I need to do a new form ), and I
need to set the user avatar, I was looking the code but I don't found the
function to do that. I can create the avatar and I have the URL to the
avatar... but I don't know how to set this avatar to a specific user.

In this project has been installed Buddypress if that can help you to
resolve my doubt.

Anyone can help me?

Thanks!

Regards.