[wp-hackers] weird file in my logs

Andrew Gray andrew at graymerica.com
Tue Sep 14 05:04:10 UTC 2010

Sorry to be not very clear in my message.

It is not that I am getting an error with that message,  I am getting a page logged in my 404 page logs with the name

/<br%20/><b>Strict%20Standards</b>:%20%20curPageURL(

Obviously, I do not have a page with that name, but something is hitting that page, a lot.  It looks like it is mostly IE8

I ended up using an apache rule to just kill off the page, but it would be nice to know what might be causing it.

I was thinking that it might be w3 Cache since I think it uses CURL, but i am not sure,

thanks,

Andrew