[wp-hackers] Plugin and theme developer plugins

Alexander Höreth a.hoereth at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 18:59:48 UTC 2010

Hey there,
i just started hacking the custom header image process in
wp-admin/custom-header.php to make max-height / max-width and
auto-height/auto-width possible. ATM the custom header size needs to be a
fixed integer..

Just wanted to ask if someone already did something like that? Didnt find
anything about it yet..