[wp-hackers] Hook (Filter, Action) Documentation Idea

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Wed Sep 8 20:29:33 UTC 2010

Well, my point was that given the large number of hooks, that it is almost
impractical to create a separate method or function describing each hook.
300 or 400 is probably the limit I would be at. Also, given the
already intermittent nature of inline documentation corrections, updates and
additions; it seems somewhat problematic to force people into adding a new
method when they add a new filter or action. Given that those writing
patches might not even know about the method Hakre describes