[wp-hackers] Site Address during development

Bill Dennen dennen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 15:40:21 UTC 2010

> I would also add, the database content should "not" be tied to a
> particular domain, and should just be content. Domains are, more often
> than not, not relevant to the content.

This may be stating the obvious, but: using absolute URLs for internal
links to other WordPress pages makes thing difficult if you change the
slugs; even worse if you move pages around.

I know WordPress tries to redirect things, but it might be better to
have a better way to create links to other WP pages.