[wp-hackers] calling a theme file from functions.php

Thomas Belknap dragonfly at dragonflyeye.net
Thu Sep 2 18:01:26 UTC 2010

If you mean including a bit of template layout within the body of a
functions.php function, this wouldn't really be the way you might want to do
that. Unless you're looking to mimic the CakePHP "element" concept. But you
would be better served storing any additional layout stuff in the /plugins
folder and maybe even use a plugin instead of a functions.php function to do
that.

... if I understand what you want, that is.