[wp-hackers] Deployment process (was Exporting Menus)

Vid Luther vid at zippykid.com
Wed Sep 1 13:13:31 UTC 2010

Tom,
 This looks really cool, I'm following the project now, I had question on how you handle multiple clients? is it a fork/clone per client, and you modify the config.yml?

I'll be playing with this sometime this weekend.  I've been meaning to see git sub modules in action, one of the things my clients won't like is their specific themes
up on a public github repo, but this is giving me some really good ideas on how I can deploy themes.