[wp-hackers] "The Matrix Has You" easter egg

Chris Williams chris at clwill.com
Sun Oct 24 17:57:06 UTC 2010

You miss the major point: if I don't know the egg exists, how am I supposed to be prescient enough to install the javascript/plugin?

________________________________
From: Ryan Bilesky <rbilesky at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [wp-hackers] "The Matrix Has You" easter egg

if you manage WP installs
for someone, you can add the javascript so they won't ever see it.  IMO
anyone who is able to install and manage WP by there own should have no
problem with that, it would only cause a problem maybe for some horribly
non-technical person, like my parents.  In which case there is probably
someone with some technical ability who runs the site handles upgrades, ect.

Plus the javascript can be added in via a plugin so really if someone writes
the plugin its a simple as installing a plugin.