[wp-hackers] wp_get_archives by category and wp.org Ideas

Steve Taylor steve at sltaylor.co.uk
Sun Oct 24 14:29:24 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

I'm trawling through the options for filtering wp_get_archives by
category as well as year. It's a popular request and there's a number
of solutions out there.

While I'm interested in the most recent, elegant solution for this if
anyone wants to chip in, I'm a little more concerned about this:

http://wordpress.org/extend/ideas/topic/implement-wp_get_archivescategory64

Why is this flagged as "implemented"? I thought for a moment maybe
just the Codex hadn't been updated, but the 3.0.1 source shows no such
functionality, and I can't see anything lined up for 3.0.2 or 3.1 on
Trac. Anyone know what's going on?

cheers,

Steve Taylor