[wp-hackers] Multisite w/ Subdomain issues

Ryan Bilesky rbilesky at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 18:18:41 UTC 2010

Well all is good now, It only took killing a kitten by hacking core, but
that's ok because it was a bug one which has a trac ticket and I am doing to
create a diff file to attach to the ticket and hopefully my change will make
it in the next version.  Pages now work that verbose page rules aren't being
used.  Besides I think it really is going to be better having it as a
separate site for SEO, I can tell regular bots like googlebot not to index
the mobile site and tell mobile bots like googlebot-mobile not the index my
main site so I am not getting both sites indexed by the the same bot and
being penalized for duplicate content.