[wp-hackers] Multisite w/ Subdomain issues

Ryan Bilesky rbilesky at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 23:58:31 UTC 2010

I'm thinking the most elegant way to deal with this might be to setup a
site for m.mysite.com in multisite and use either the mobile theme's
function.php or a plugin to have it pull posts and comments, ect from
wp_table rather than wp_#_table.  Is there by chance a generic sql filter
that will afford me the ability to filter an sql query before its executed?
If not what are my options to have a blog pull posts and stuff from another
blogs table in multisite.