[wp-hackers] How to use formand link in plugin development?

Chris Jean gaarai at gaarai.com
Mon Oct 11 17:10:54 UTC 2010

No problem Danny. I'd love to hear what else would be useful in the
plugin. I'd really like it to develop into an always-current source of
best-practices with WP code.

The problem with documentation is that it always gets stale. Blog posts
also have this same problem. You find a post that does exactly what you
want, but it's three years old and irrelevant now. I figured the best
way to keep a set of examples fresh is to make it a plugin that has to
stay current to actually work.

Chris Jean (AKA gaarai&  chrisbliss18)
Coder for http://ithemes.com/
http://gaarai.com/