[wp-hackers] Blog Owner in a Multisite

Ashish Saini ashishsainiashfame at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 16:43:45 UTC 2010

Ah yes I was thinking its just user with capabilities.
Lets say if someone sign up for a blog and then he will be the administrator
and I want this user to be called as the blog owner.

Thanks & Regards
Ashish Saini aka Ashfame
(Deserve Before You Desire)
Homepage : http://www.ashfame.com | Blog : http://blog.ashfame.com | Twitter