[wp-hackers] How to use formand link in plugin development?

Chris Jean gaarai at gaarai.com
Thu Oct 7 13:59:34 UTC 2010

In my humble opinion, you are going about solving this the wrong way
around. You shouldn't have the form send data directly to your script.
Rather, you should have a form submission handler in your code that runs
inside WordPress.

To give you an example of this, I'd like to know if you have this form
on the back-end (admin form) or front-end (for a site visitor to fill out).

Chris Jean (AKA gaarai&  chrisbliss18)
Coder for http://ithemes.com/
http://gaarai.com/
@chrisjean