[wp-hackers] Never Permanently Delete

Ryan Bilesky rbilesky at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 18:53:58 UTC 2010

Ok thanks I'll look into that filter. As far as hacking the core goes I
think I might have to to prevent wp_scheduled_delete() from firing.  It
seems that even if I use wp unschedule event to stop it from running it
appears it will get rescheduled each time wp-admin is accessed.

Besides I though it was every time to hack core an angel gets it wings...lol

And I don't want to just set EMPTY_TRASH_DAYS to a large number because
eventually that day will come and I don't ever want anything permanently
deleted so that's not an option.