[wp-hackers] Traversing tables in Multisite

Ashish Saini ashishsainiashfame at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 10:20:33 UTC 2010

Is there a better way of doing it other than by getting all the names in an
array SHOW TABLES LIKE 'wp%postmeta' and then doing a query on each of it.

I will be using transient APIs so doesn't matter how heavy this can be but
still I want a optimal solution.

Thanks & Regards
Ashish Saini aka Ashfame
(Deserve Before You Desire)