[wp-hackers] WP Development & Production Sites

Vid Luther vid at zippykid.com
Sun Nov 28 17:34:31 UTC 2010

I'm sorry, so what's the URL supposed to be in development, staging, and production? and how are clients who don't know how to right click, supposed to get to the staging url?

I agree this has been discussed to death on this list, but the lack of an official "this is how we recommend you go from dev -> stage -> prod" page, keeps getting people confused and making their own home grown solutions.