[wp-hackers] meenews: obfuscated code

Iain Cambridge wackiebackie at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 13:41:15 UTC 2010

Not being a lawyer I am not sure and high chance I am very wrong. But
aren't those requirements like a legal requirement for using it and by
using the svn hosting you have subsequently agreed to there for that
clause would affected the licensing of and copyrighting of public
domain items such the plugin previously discussed? If not then can
that clause be removed to remove confusion?

Iain