[wp-hackers] WP Development & Production Sites

Jacob Santos wordpress at santosj.name
Wed Nov 24 21:36:00 UTC 2010

I agree with Jeremy on this. There is a TDWTF article where everyone tried
to find the best solution to keeping one's hands warm while riding
a bicycle. Now, everyone had really great ideas, including pumping warm
water in from a mechanism attached to the pedals which would warm the water
through friction or something powered by the pedaling.

The point is, "Gloves." And one shouldn't forget that.

The second point is WTF? are you doing combining Development with
Production? That is like running on thin ice, naked, and wondering why
you're dead several moments later.

The point of Development and Production is to keep them separate and if that
is not the case, then you are doing something wrong. The point of
development is testing. Once that is achieved, then you move over to
production.

Jacob Santos