[wp-hackers] wp_head()

Erick Hitter ehitter at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 17:38:55 UTC 2010

Indeed, I should have been clearer. *Init* is the first general purpose
hook, in my opinion, unless you're trying to modify some very specific and
low-level WordPress behavior (such as plugin loading, localization, etc) or
are trying to change some aspect of the loading process.

The reference Mike provided is definitely a useful one when determining
which hook to use.

Erick