[wp-hackers] Style.css calls the shots?

Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) philip at frumph.net
Sat Nov 20 03:12:06 UTC 2010

There is more then just the theme name being pulled from the style.css,
there's the author, the author uri, theme URI and other information that the
wordpress.org repository uses in displaying information along with the child
theme's designation as Bill pointed out and tags, etc.. etc.. description
yada yada yada