[wp-hackers] WP Development & Production Sites

Matthew McGarity matthew at mcgarity.me
Fri Nov 19 16:12:28 UTC 2010

I don't know his specific reasons, but one reason *I* have would be to setup
a test environment with production data (posts, pages, categories) so I can
test new functionality against valid data.  Since his question is limited to
the DB (and not to files), I don't know what other use might be valid.

MMc...

Matthew McGarity
http://mcgarity.me
(972) 275-9673